Post 2: Best Holidays



My best trip during a holiday was in the summer of 2021, in this trip I had the opportunity to go to the Lake District, precisely I was in Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas, Ensenada and Frutillar, during this trip I spent two and a half weeks. 

Most of the time I was in the city of Puerto Montt, although I already knew it and I don't consider it to be the most beautiful place in the world, I had the opportunity to meet people that I value deeply and that have become very important people in my life. During this trip I went with my partner and friends joined me along the way. 

Among the things I did were volunteer work, seeing beautiful landscapes, eating a lot and visiting those places. On this trip I had the opportunity to go around Lake Llanquihue on a catamaran, as well as in a kayak. I remember that one of those days we had the wonderful and crazy idea to walk in the rain along a road to Ensenada, we ended up soaking wet hahahaha. 

This trip has been the best so far because beyond going back to places where I had already been, I was able to visit them with people that make me very happy and without a doubt it has been by far the best holiday of my life! 









Comentarios

  1. What a beautiful place!! Which of all the places did you liked the most? Do you come back to that place?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Without a doubt, the place I liked the most was on the way to Ensenada, I would definitely come back and I would come back to all of them!

      Eliminar
  2. I went too to that's places and all are beautiful. Did you like the Llanquihue lake?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I loved your experience in the rain, I miss the southern rain too much.
    What did you like the most about the places you visited?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I loved your blog, mainly becouse part of my family is from the south and I love going to visit them. do you have family or friends in the south? thanks for sharing

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: A Photo and its Story Write about a photograph you like.

My autobiography - Who am I?