My autobiography - Who am I?

I am Francisco Reyes Farias ✌, I am 19 years old👴. I was born on the 12th of May 2002, therefore I am a Taurus♉. I studied my primary and secondary education in five different schools😲, where I had the opportunity to meet many people that I still keep in touch with today😎. For a good part of my life I lived in the outskirts of Santiago, specifically in Cajón Del Maipo🍃, which allowed me to have a permanent contact with the beautiful environment that surrounded me🌞. I am the youngest brother of five: my two older brothers Gonzalo and Andrés, are 31 and 32 years old👴👴, while my two sisters, Daniela and Rosario, are 29 and 22 years old👵👵. My mother's name is Evelyn and she is a single mother💪. 

My favourite hobbies are cycling🚴,reading📘, travelling ✈and getting to know new places, especially in the south of Chile🌱. 

I am currently studying Anthropology at the University of Chile🏤, in the middle of a pandemic🔆 , however, despite the difficulties, everything has turned out good so far, and I have been able to get along well😁.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Best Holidays

Post 5: A Photo and its Story Write about a photograph you like.