Post 4: A Meal or Food You Really Like

It is a bit difficult to define my favourite food since I am a fan of several, but without a doubt, the food that I enjoy the most and that I would eat for the rest of my life is sushi, although it is not a very common dish the few times that I enjoy it, it drives me crazy because I find that the mixture of ingredients makes a fantastic fusion of flavours that explode in my mouth. 

Sushi is a dish of Japanese origin, which contains rice seasoned with rice vinegar, sugar, and salt and can be combined with other ingredients such as raw fish, seafood, vegetables, among others. This dish is one of the most recognized dishes in Japanese gastronomy and one of the most popular internationally. The steps to make sushi consist of five stages, first the rice has to be cooked, then the sushi-Zu has to be prepared, then the rice is cooled while the ingredients are prepared, and finally, the sushi is assembled. 

As I mentioned before, one of the main components of this dish is the fish, and that in some of them there is a parasite called anasakis, which can cause digestive disorders, however, that is why it is recommended to freeze the fish for 5 days before handling it. 

In general terms, not counting some exceptional inconveniences, sushi is a food that can be very beneficial for health, since it features fish such as salmon, tuna, or trout that are rich in fatty acids, Omega-3, and 'good fats.

Now taking those great benefits into consideration, I like this dish even more!

Me when I was a kid, eating sushi as always hahahahaha









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Best Holidays

Post 5: A Photo and its Story Write about a photograph you like.

My autobiography - Who am I?