Post 5: A Photo and its Story Write about a photograph you like.


The photo that I'm showing you was taken in Pucón, in the middle of the Araucanía region. When I took it, I was with a person who is very special to me. That was the second time that I went to that city which I like a ton. We went to various parts of it. In the morning, we went to the beach to swim. We had a really good time in the Villarrica lake. For lunch, we ate an empanada. Finally, in the afternoon and to finish the day, we sat down to see the beautiful sunset while we ate some crunchy french fries and a tasty raspberry juice.It was precisely there where this photograph was taken. 

Beyond the story behind this photo there are some very cool technical aspects. I really liked the beautiful framing, the intensity of the colors and how they all generate a soft shadow of the objects that embrace it. Definitely, this beautiful day culminated with the heavenly sunset that is reflected in the photograph.


Comentarios

  1. Beautiful photo!!!!, and in my opinion better if it was accompanied by french fries and a special person

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Best Holidays

My autobiography - Who am I?