Post 7: Career Related Website OR An Expert on your Field

Generally I do not visit many websites regarding my career, however on very specific occasions I consult articles of interest in the Revista Chilena de Antropología, which is a national and international journal published twice a year, particularly in July and December, and which receives manuscripts in both Spanish and English. Its main objective is to disseminate and discuss research in the different branches of anthropology in order to understand the multiple aspects of social and cultural realities. 

As I mentioned before, I don't visit this site very often, but even so I visit it approximately two or three times a month, since apart from the two publications they make during the year, they receive contributions throughout the year. Without a doubt I recommend this website to all those who want to learn more about this beautiful profession as well as to anthropologists who are looking for knowledge beyond their area of specialization and/or interest. 

I attach the link so that you can visit it, you will not regret it! https://revistadeantropologia.uchile.cl/





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Best Holidays

Post 5: A Photo and its Story Write about a photograph you like.

My autobiography - Who am I?