Post 1: A country you would like to visit.

A country I would like to visit. Without a doubt it would be the Netherlands, the quality of life is very good, and the way in which the state administers public policies and looks after its citizens is admirable, it has been characterised in this sense by reforming institutions such as the family and in this way allowing the entry of new ways of social coexistence.

In addition, it has several places of great tourist interest, a clear example of this is the museum of Anne Frank's house, as well as the Vincent Van Gogh museum, the tourism sector in the country provides about 640,000 jobs a year. Amsterdam is the capital of the country and is one of the most visited destinations, what strikes me deeply is the main means of transport they use, which is the bicycle. 

I would love to get to know the main tourist centres, as well as through the stories of citizens to know their opinion about the public policies implemented in the country, however, it is not my only interest since by knowing and observing you can realise certain customs that are part of the identity of the citizens of the country. As for living or studying there, I thought about it for a while, since there is a university that is outstanding in terms of social science studies however, the language makes it difficult for me and I currently have other priorities and goals to achieve. However, I do not rule out studying and living in that country, although I would still like to get to know it first. 



Comentarios

  1. Hi Pancho! What an interesting place. It sounds like a nice country for living in. If I went there, I am certain that I would go to the museums :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi francisco. I loved your blog about the netherlands. I would definitly put this country in my bucket list. Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Best Holidays

Post 5: A Photo and its Story Write about a photograph you like.

My autobiography - Who am I?